Australian RD250LC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park

5 posters

Go down

Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park Empty Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park

Post  BMetcalf Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:36 am

Morning all!

It has been a long time since I have been around but things are back up and running and are looking to make the New years meet at Mac Park as big or if not bigger than last years HUGE turn out of LC's. What a Face

Have managed to get myself a broken wrist with 10 screws and a nice peice of metal in it just to add more weight to my little LC!
I guess that's what you get from riding dirt bikes! Very Happy
Mac Park will be my first road race back since March earlier this year, so could be a little rusty.

The below link will get you to the entry form, so get in and get the bikes out of moth balls and lets see if we can have full grids of 250s aswell as 350s!

http://www.historicmotorcycleracing.org/assets/2009_Supp%20Regs_SA_Hist_Champs.pdf

So if you're keen and are going to ride then reply to this post so everybody can see this will be an event not to be missed.
Any questons, then please do not hesitate to give me a ring on 043 888 1519 or drop me an email and I will try to assist as much as I can.

Hope to see you all back at Mac Park "where the LC's hunt in packs!" affraid

Cheers,
Brett Metcalf.
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park Empty jan 2010 mac park meet

Post  herfty Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:07 pm

cheers brett, john, wayne and myself heading to the mount in jan with lc's in tow looking forward to a another good weekend see ya all there'' Razz

herfty

Back to top Go down

Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park Empty Christmas meet

Post  gnome Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:39 am

Count me in brett cant waite ill be there just wish they had of cut your arm off instead of fixing it i may have been able to get a bit cxloser to you on the track then cheers Gnome 215

gnome

Back to top Go down

Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park Empty Re: Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park

Post  hyside Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 am

Hi Bret
Me, some Vic boys and the Denny Massive are on our way!
See Ya track side.. Very Happy Wink
hyside
hyside

Back to top Go down

Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park Empty Re: Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park

Post  BMetcalf Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:46 am

Good to see interest is growing once again for this years State Titles at Mac Park.
Looks like we got quite a few of the "Mexicans" crossing the border again to have a crack at "Our Title!" Very Happy
Just thought a couple of pics might generate some more warm fuzzy feelings form the few that may half be considering entering.
Get them out of the shed, dust em off and kick em in the guts (Caus ya know they will start with a kick or two!) and bring them out to fill the grids once again.

Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park GdayfromAus

Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park LCs-Theyhuntinpacks

And just in case none of you have seen this pic below, they famous man starring in this pic reckons he saw $2 down there somewhere and went looking for it!
Autographs will be available at Mac Park! Shocked lol!

Chritmas/New years meeting @ Mac Park Anybodyknowwhothisis

See you all there.
Brett Metcalf.
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 am

I wish I had a great photo like that to frame and put on the wall! Smile

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down