Australian RD250LC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern classic

2 posters

Go down

Southern classic Empty Southern classic

Post  hyside Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:54 am

Top weekend, good to see the SA massive making the trip, top bunch of gezzers. big thanks to Brett for lending me a stator. looking forward to christmas down south.
cheers
Martin
hyside
hyside

Back to top Go down

Southern classic Empty Re: Southern classic

Post  BMetcalf Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:06 pm

I will agree on that one!
A top weekend had by all of us and look forward to returning to Broadford in April to bring home some more Victorian State Titles!

I believe that James still has big smiles on his face after finding that his slides were only half opening and how that poor little 350 didn't seize on 240main jets is a bit of a unknown science! Shocked

With all that sorted and another 25 HP behind him, I'm pretty sure we will see him move his way towards the front end of the LC class.

Hope to see a full grid of LCs at Mac Park Christmas meet as we have been given an LC ONLY race! I know some of the Vics are crossing the border but would be good to see big fields fighting for the South Aus. Title.
Dare I put the challenge out there? (Mexicans!) geek

I reckon it is time for Martin to put one of his trick ignitions on his bike though!

If any individuals wish to send me a Pic. of thier race bikes I will include them in a album/calender that I hope to have for next year.
Ihave only recieved 5 or six pics so far, so keep em comming fellas!

Email photos to geo@esc.net.au

Brett Metcalf #67
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down