Australian RD250LC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne.

3 posters

Go down

rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne. Empty rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne.

Post  soxhound Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:59 am

Hi All,

My elsie has died,and is sitting in the shed,very quietly.Has major misfire and very bad oil leak,me thinks the crank seals are gawn. I also have new seal kit/new gasket kit,new engine allen key bolt set,good second hand barrels[with matching wiseco pistons and rings,no slop or play],spare head[marking to combustion chamber areas],and want my baby back,and singing its two stroke song.Can anyone give me details of a good mechanic,or can they do the rebuild ?....iam quite happy to pay,and when/if you see my baby,you will most likely want to help.Thanking all in advance........cheers !!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Cool Very Happy

soxhound

Back to top Go down

rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne. Empty You could try !

Post  Holma Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:03 am

www.hysidetrading.com.au
Holma
Holma

Back to top Go down

rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne. Empty re hyside

Post  soxhound Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Very Happy will ask.....thanx

soxhound

Back to top Go down

rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne. Empty Re: rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne.

Post  hyside Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 am

Hyside
03 57953536
Cheers Martin
hyside
hyside

Back to top Go down

rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne. Empty thanx

Post  soxhound Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:12 am

Hi Martin,

I will contact you soon about resuscitating my little Yammie.I have just returned from cape york,and need a moment to sort other stuff out first.Thanx for your kind offer,i was beginning to think no-one cared Sad Sad Sad

soxhound

Back to top Go down

rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne. Empty Re: rebuilding rd250lc motor[crank seals gone]need it done in melbourne.

Post  hyside Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 am

No probs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hyside
hyside

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down