Australian RD250LC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RD250LC Expressions of interest "NO Longer Available"

2 posters

Go down

RD250LC  Expressions of interest "NO Longer Available" Empty RD250LC Expressions of interest "NO Longer Available"

Post  xt/rd_crazy Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:19 am

Hi, I am selling my trusty RD, last raced at Easter meeting at Mac park, it was very competitive and kept up with 350LC, will be very competitive in the right hands.

Bike has had the usual, Tz style seat, clip ons, carbon fibre reeds, TT900 tyres, mild port work, .5 OS pistons, no head gasket but still running a safe level of squish, braided line, freshly skimmed disc, rebuilt rear shock, new fork springs (linear), still on 26mm carbs and standard but gutted pipes.

Currently running a unique paint job and very quick.

Let me know if your interested, I want the best part of $3000 for her, a few hard to find spares can be included in the sale if price is right.

I am selling as i now have a RD350AC to race and have my sights firmly locked on an Aprilia RS250!!

PM for details, viewing and inspection.

Last edited by xt/rd_crazy on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO Longer Available)

xt/rd_crazy

Back to top Go down

RD250LC  Expressions of interest "NO Longer Available" Empty photos please

Post  bully144 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:42 am

can you please send some pics... kent2@bigpond.net.au thanks james

bully144

Back to top Go down