Australian RD250LC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD

5 posters

Go down

2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD Empty 2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD

Post  BMetcalf Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 am

bounce bounce bounce

Ok Boys and Girls,
Supregs are out for the Vic Historic champs at Broadford for April 17th, 18th.

Lets make this one another LC dominated event! Just like the South Aussie Champs were at Mac Park at Christmas. cheers

Click this link to the supregs
http://www.hmrav.org/files/pdf/Supp_Regs_Vic_Titles_2010.pdf

and get ya entries in early. The Broadford track suits the LCs really well and the atmsphere is great with camping available at the track.

Let us know who will be going.

bounce bounce bounce
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD Empty Re: 2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD

Post  BMetcalf Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:12 am

BMetcalf wrote:bounce bounce bounce

Let us know who will be going.

bounce bounce bounce

Yes, I will be there seeing I missed out on the Island Classic. Sad

Entry being posted tonight!

Cheers,
Brett Metcalf.
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD Empty Re: 2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD

Post  Jason Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:55 pm

I was thinking about going... not sure I will have the cash.

Interesting that you are now replying to yourself Brett!

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  BMetcalf Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Jason wrote:

Interesting that you are now replying to yourself Brett!

Always talk to myself cause no body else listens! Shocked
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

Post  Rig 130 Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 am

Entry posted for Broardford (since I missed Mac Park at Christmas).
Grant Phillips
Rig 130
Rig 130

Back to top Go down

Post  BMetcalf Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:39 am

I Had a phone call from Kelly at HMRAV today, asking if we know how many LC riders we would be looking at attending?

Kelly took my letter of request to their meeting last week which asked If we had enough LC's to fill a grid, would we be able to have a seperate class instead of being included in the "Up to 600cc Forgotten Era" races as per their normal format.

This is a strong possibillity, but Kelly needs to know numbers ASAP!
bounce bounce bounce Kelly needs to see your entry by Monday 22nd of Feb. bounce bounce bounce

There was a big interest at Mac Park for this meeting at Broadford, so please get your entries in and lets have some good racing at Broadford.
Unfortunately as of today, they only have 4 LC's entered.

If you are unsure of the event, track, accomodation etc., please feel free to give me a ring on 0438 881 519 and I will reassure you this is an event you shouldn't miss!

Click the link below for the entry form.

http://www.hmrav.org/files/pdf/Supp_Regs_Vic_Titles_2010.pdf

Cheers,
Brett Metcalf.2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD GdayfromAus
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

Post  xt/rd_crazy Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:17 am

Its funny that the thing that stands out most in that photo is Vlasta's teeth!! Very Happy

xt/rd_crazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:39 pm

xt/rd_crazy wrote:Its funny that the thing that stands out most in that photo is Vlasta's teeth!! Very Happy

Hhahaha... never noticed until you mentioned it.

Actually, I never noticed that half the field had their middle finger extended until I polished off 3 bottles of red and took 10 minutes to type this!

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  BMetcalf Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 pm

C'mon boys and girls, I thought you were all keen to go racing? Question

Still only a few entries for Broadford and as far as getting our own race/class, entries close on Monday 22nd (Next week!) so get them in.

If not enough entries are received then we will be in with the rest as per the usual Vic champs., Which is still good but better to see a full grid of LC's! What a Face

I believe entries so far from SA are Jamie DeMack, Mark Salt, Steve Welch, Brett Metcalf, Dee Sellick, & Grant Phillips.
Smiffy is still undecided as decision making is not his number one sport! Shocked
The Vics I am aware of are our famous Gravel Gnome, James Kent and Craig Docherty.

Surely got to be a few more to get the numbers up?
Peer group pressure always works, doesn't it!!!!!!!!!

Maybe more pics are needed!

Cheers,
Brett.
[img]2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD LangbeinPOOF[/img]

Langbein showing a TZ way round!

[img]2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD Broadford08[/img]

SA boys leading the Gnome out to play! Very Happy
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

Post  BMetcalf Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 am

Well, closure date for the 250 only race at Broadford was Yesterday, and going by the lack of replies, I'm guessing that most of you are staying home? Sad

Thanks to those very few who did reply either via the forum or a PM email, at least my small efforts of trying to keep all 50 odd RD riders out there informed and involved is appreciated by some?

I will find out tomorrow if we have enough entries for our own race, but I'm assuming that we will e in with all the others as usual.

Might sound like a bit of a whinge, but when you guys all say yea, lets do it and then a "no response" thing goes on, then I guess I'll just do my own thing? scratch

Even a "nup, sorry, no can do" is what we need just to see that there is some interest still around.

Any way, I'll see a few of you at Broady and the others, well who knows! confused

Brett.

[img]2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD RDLCDRAG[/img]

Beleive it or not, but this is the bike that one the SA Champs at Christmas! (Obviously had a make over since it was bought!)

[img]2010 VICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - BROADFORD DSC01112[/img]

Mr Kaeslers tidy example of an LC Racer. Shocked
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

Post  smiffy Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 am

It sure sounds like a 2stoke winge,Ive got a spare bag cement would you like a tea spoon of it so you can harden the f up,buddy affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

smiffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm

I would have loved to have been able to make the trip. Even had a bike lined up to ride so that all I had to do was fly over, ride, and fly home again.

But alas, with the wife off of work for another 5 months and interest rates on the way back up, things are just too tight to go spending hundreds of dollars racing. Crying or Very sad

Brett, as I have said numerous times in the past, I appreciate all the hard work you've put in - not only for the RD series, but even helping to keep the RD's on the track! I'm sure plenty of others feel the same way, even if they don't say it.

Having said that, I plan on staying in Victoria for a week after the GP and racing at Broadford then. I should be back in the money by then.

Good luck to those that make the trip.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  BMetcalf Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 pm

For those of you who are interested? Question

Below is a copy of the email I received from Kelly from the HMRAV.
Broadford now has enough entries to run a 250 and 350 class, so if you have not entered one or the other then give Kelly a call ASAP and enter the second bike!

Brett.

----- Original Message -----
To: geotech@internode.on.net
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 12:12 PM
Subject: RE: Broadford

Hi Brett,

Some good new for you!!!

Due to an overwhelming field for upto 600 PC & F/E bikes, we have had to split the field. We have changed it to upto 250 PC & F/E and 350-600 PC & F/E.

This means you have now got two rides for the weekend.

I hope this keeps your guys happy.

If anyone else is interested in entering - please note entries are officially closed, however if they give me a call in the next week, we can work with them, they just won't make the program.

Speak to you soon,
Kelly :-)
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down