Australian RD250LC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted

2 posters

Go down

Wanted Empty Wanted

Post  Holma Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:02 am

Wanted : Hi all , im interested in trying a pair of 28 mm Mikuni's on my 250 at some stage . Are there any available for sale in your area ? I would consider anything in reasonable condition , or in need of overhaul , or just parts . Also may be looking for a bottom end motor , need cases , gear sets etc , for 2nd bike project , 350 LC . cheers Holma !
Holma
Holma

Back to top Go down

Wanted Empty 28mm Carbs

Post  BMetcalf Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Holma wrote:Wanted : Hi all , im interested in trying a pair of 28 mm Mikuni's on my 250 at some stage . Are there any available for sale in your area ? I would consider anything in reasonable condition , or in need of overhaul , or just parts . Also may be looking for a bottom end motor , need cases , gear sets etc , for 2nd bike project , 350 LC . cheers Holma !
Hey Holma,
Should be able to help you with those 28mm carbs. The ones I have are from a 1973 RD.(Short tops).
I will scrounge through the shed over the weekend and see what we can find. I think I have two sets in there somewhere. I got keen early on and bought 4 pairs. confused
Most of them came from the UK due to the wreckers here being short on supply of complete carbs.
Will get back to you soon.
Brett.
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

Wanted Empty Carbs

Post  Holma Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Yeah thank Brett, i did the first ride day on sunday , had a few little carb probs but got it sorted out and was quite happy overall , but would like to try 28's to compare against the 26's . Let me know how you go with them , email me direct if you wish holma@ozemail.com.au , cheers Mark ..
Holma
Holma

Back to top Go down

Wanted Empty Re: Wanted

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down