Australian RD250LC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From W.A

2 posters

Go down

From W.A Empty From W.A

Post  adee Mon May 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi

I am racing in W.A. with HCMC, only for fun.
Last weekend was Round 2, we race in a class called "Rule 20", the Historic club allows any bike that is over 20 years old to race.
The event included 15 Rule20 bikes, my RZ350, 3 RD350LC's, RD400, RGV250 the rest were various 4 strokes
Good fun but no RD250LC's at the moment.

Are your events strictly limited to RD250LC?

Good Luck with this forum.

adee

Back to top Go down

From W.A Empty Re: From W.A

Post  Jason Wed May 28, 2008 9:00 am

Hi adee,

Here in SA we race our RD's in the period 5 historic class. This is for bikes made between 1973 and 1980 (If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me Very Happy )

I'm fairly certain there aren't any limits with regards to capacity, but it's good fun when there's a heap of you on basically the same bike.

Although, some might suggest that Metcalf and Carter aren't running the same bikes as everyone else. Suspect

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  adee Wed May 28, 2008 1:03 pm

It is the same sitution here, you can run LCs with period 5, but most just ride under "Rule 20".
We are on the track at the same time as Period 5 and P4S so we end up with a wide range of bikes and abilities.
Winning the event on an LC is highly unlightly, the TZ750 seems to have a bit of an advantage.

How many LCs would you have at a meeting?

adee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum