Australian RD250LC Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 RD CUP

5 posters

Go down

2009 RD CUP Empty 2009 RD CUP

Post  BMetcalf Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:58 am

Just over a week ago I sent out a PM to each individual asking for a reply to my email to let me know who wanted to be part of the RD Cup for 2009 and if possible supply me some lap times from particular tracks.

Unfortunately I only had a few replies from the usual dedicated crew. (I do understand that people are busy but I do need numbers)

Do we have any interest for the 2009 RD Cup or do I let the sponsors and the series go? scratch

Even if you think maybe you may only have a slight chance of riding this year ,please register your interest.

Just drop me a PM so I know how many starters we have or I will have to leave it to the individual clubs to organise their own deals.

Regards,
Brett Metcalf #67
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

2009 RD CUP Empty Re: 2009 RD CUP

Post  Jason Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:42 pm

As a past series winner I have to say that I think the series is very worthwhile. It promotes skill improvement and fun.

I'm not sure why you haven't received many replies Brett and I can fully understand your frustrations. I guess people just can't be bothered looking up their best lap times?

For all those that want to be involved, now's your chance. Get off your backsides and send Brett the info he needs.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:55 am

Hi Brett
I would like to register my support for the RD Cup
I currently race 2 x LC's in NSW (PCRA) and as Jools has said previously on this forum we would like to come to SA for at least 1 race with you guys this year.
I will ask for numbers of interested souls at the Barry Sheene.

Let me know the dates, tracks, and costs
cheers
Woody #21
Woody
Woody

Back to top Go down

Post  BMetcalf Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Thanks Woody,
I seem to have more interest from interstate than here in SA at the moment. (Maybe we bring the LC Cup to you guys!)
The SA Guys are very slowly registering their interest so it may actually happen after all.
Stay tuned, as I will be having a quick discussion on the whole LC thing with Richard carter and should have an outcome later this week or early next week.
Just need a few more to get the ball rolling, time is running out to confirm sponsors and speak with clubs regarding running our series in with their existing programs.
(But we do know people in high places! scratch )

Thanks to those who have shown interest and keep it coming.

Cheers,
Brett
BMetcalf
BMetcalf

Back to top Go down

Post  hyside Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi Brett, not sure if I will be riding this year, but I mite be up for some sponsership, drop me an email with some ways I can help.
cheers Martin

P.s Woody, you will love Mac Park
hyside
hyside

Back to top Go down

2009 RD CUP Empty Expected dates for the RD Cup

Post  Rig 130 Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 am

I am looking forward to riding and racing in the RD Cup this year.
What are the expexted dates for this years rounds?
My wife and kids will have every weekend planned if I dont put some dates in the diary.
Thanks
Grant
Drill Rig 130
Rig 130
Rig 130

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down